Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November News and NEW TREATMENT!!

November is such a fun month!! The holidays are going to be in full swing, with all the good cheer of gathering with friends and family.


I'm bursting with news, so here's what I will cover today:


NEW TREATMENT!
THANKSGIVING GIFT!
ONLINE BOOKING & YELP REVIEWS!


Goddess OxyZyme Treatment

Oxygen #1






5-IN-1 TREATMENT!

  • Germicidal action to the skin improves acne
  • Improves acne scars and lightens sun damage
  • Increases skin function
  • Decreases redness with vasoconstricting action
  • Stimulates fibroblasts (skin firming)


This specialty treatment is 60 minutes and $150, but for the month of November, 2015, I am offering it for $125*!! This is a delightful, luxury treatment and also makes a wonderful gift!!


THANKSGIVING GIFT


If you were here last year you remember my Thanksgiving Week special purchase! This year will be different and even better!! Be sure to watch your email Sunday, November 22!! This will be an added-value, limited-time special that you will be purchasing during THANKSGIVING WEEK!!


ONLINE BOOKING


Thank you to all of you who are utilizing my online booking system!! I have been receiving great feedback about how easy it is to use, and how nice it is to see all the available openings. I am moving more and more toward using this exclusively, in order to better serve you during your time in the studio.


If you need me last-minute during the day, please TEXT me at 310.487.3663 I'm always happy to accommodate spur-of-the-moment appointments!! Of course, in case of a glitch in the system, or if you simply can't find a time that works, please TEXT me at 310.487.3663


I will answer your text messages during work hours between appointments, usually within 2 hours.


Email appointment requests are usually answered within 24 hours, so they are not the best choice for quick response.


YELP REVIEWS

Your support has been so valuable, and so appreciated. Would you take a couple of minutes to add your personal thoughts about GLBS?


Check out my YELP reviews and please add your own!!

Thank you for reading!!


yours, lynne


















*specials may not be combined with any other discounts or specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment